FringeArts’ Artistic Producer works directly with the President/Producing Director to select FringeArts’ programming and develop programming segments. The Artistic Producer works as a team with our Marketing, Development, and Production staffs to develop a coordinated and creative approach to reaching our audience building, sales and fundraising goals. The Artistic Producer also manages all artist relationships and logistics, including contract negotiations, travel and accommodations, artist hospitality and coordination with our production staff as well as develops and manages the programming budget.
– Work with Producing Director to select all programming and develop programming segments.
– Manage Associate Artistic Producer who will support the work of the program department and the work of AP.
– Work to develop new frameworks and concepts for programming presentations inclusive of festival platforms.
– Provide and facilitate artistic content and context to Marketing staff and participate across departments to develop marketing and sales strategies in support of audience building and sales goals.
– Craft artistic content and help shape contextual materials with Development staff and participate in developing strategies, writing, and collaboratively working to support funding opportunities and funding raising goals.
– Provide critical artistic and logistical information to Production staff about the selected programming and work with Production to insure clarity regarding the scope and scale of productions in order to schedule and budget efficiently and cost-effectively.
– Negotiate terms and draft artist contracts including rider approval and payment processing.
– Manage artist compliance with contracts.
– Maintain relationships with artists on behalf of the organization.
– Manage artist logistics: travel schedules, travel accommodations booking and hospitality.
– Maintain familiarity with trends in local, national and international contemporary performance and art.
– Develop artistic and financial partnerships with artists, presenters and other opportunities.
– Develop and manage companion programming and contextual events around selected programming.
– In collaboration with all directors, create and manage programming budgets.
– Manage Artist Residence Program.
– Manage process for disseminating artistic information to all departments, including Artist Fact Sheet.
– Along with Patron Services Director and Production Manager maintain master Events Calendar.
– Acts on the Director level to steward organization-wide decision-making, budgeting, and structure.
Please login to Art Frankly to learn more about this position and how to apply.