We need someone who is passionate about delivering the highest quality client experience; someone who loves building relationships, solving problems, and working to deliver the best outcome for everyone, every time. The ideal candidate for this role will have previous client service and art world experience, but we would be interested in hearing from anyone brilliant with a customer relations background and an interest in art and technology.
What we offer
• Annual salary $35k – $50k + benefits
• 33 days of annual leave (including 8 statutory holiday days) plus long service entitlement.
• Flexible working
• Annual Christmas bonus
• A focus on continued professional development including access to courses and training programs
• Regular team social events
• Setting up and delivering database and website accounts once sales have been confirmed. This will involve cross-team collaboration and communication with technical and sales teams.
• Acting as a dedicated account manager for designated template website clients after delivering their accounts as they build and finally launch their websites.
• Providing training to new and existing clients or offering screen sharing sessions to help familiarise clients with the products as they get set up.
• Assessing our current systems and contributing to streamlining processes, refining client-facing aspects of the product, and saving time where possible.
• Creating help notes and, in due course, hosting webinars for our products to help us build up our self-service resources for our clients.
• Handling email and phone support related to the full range of Artlogic products.
• An enthusiastic, self-starter who thrives on human interactions and has a desire to help people and find the best solution possible following your training, using your knowledge and creative problem-solving skills.
• A creative problem solver who enjoys looking at issues from all sides and investigating problems analytically to find the most complete answer for our clients.
• Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written. Diplomacy and empathy are key skills for success in this area.
• Good knowledge of the art market with a strong understanding of the commercial needs of galleries, artists, and collectors.
• Passionate about technological advancements with a high degree of computer literacy.
• Methodical in helping test systems, troubleshooting issues, and finding answers or suggesting workarounds to help our clients reach their goals and hit deadlines in creating, gathering and inputting their material.
• Able to operate with absolute discretion when dealing with our client’s confidential information.
Log in to Art Frankly to learn more about this position and apply.