Lehmann Maupin seeks a full-time Digital Content Coordinator to join our Marketing & Communications department in New York. Reporting to the Global Director of Marketing & Communications and the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Content Coordinator will support the execution, management, and production of brand content across all key marketing channels including social media, email marketing, advertising, and the gallery’s website.
The ideal candidate for the Digital Content Coordinator role is highly digital-savvy, has strong writing skills, and pays exceptional attention to detail. The ability to work nimbly in a collaborative environment is essential. The role is full-time and based in New York, with a partially remote schedule due to Covid.
o Draft, edit, and adapt marketing copy across channels, including social media (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter), website, and email marketing.
o Liaise with the gallery’s Hong Kong team to sync on WeChat calendar and select content.
o Rigorously maintain style and consistency across channels.
o Own standardized content uploads across gallery website.
o Support content build-out for the gallery’s website Video page and Online Viewing Room.
o Brainstorm and contribute new content ideas for social media and other marketing channels on an ongoing basis.
o Source compelling imagery for social media, email newsletters, and the gallery’s website in line with communications goals and key topics.
o Own daily community management across social media channels.
o As needed, support project management and creative direction with freelancers to produce branded content for distribution across platforms.
Marketing Pipeline Management
o Maintain and update shared departmental content calendar(s) and project management documents.
o Assist with advertising production pipeline including trafficking invoices and tracking internal and external deadlines.
o Liaise within the gallery and with external partners to secure permissions, images, approvals, etc. for marketing content.
o Maintain gallery mailing list, including subscriber imports, tagging, and segmentation.
o Assist with reporting and logging monthly performance metrics for social media and other marketing channels.
o Update contact information in gallery database.
o Support digital event production.
o Support influencer engagement and relationship management.
o Maintain Google Business listings and gallery appointment booking page.
o Manage departmental calendar of meetings.
o Respond to internal requests for assistance with social media and other digital properties as needed. Act as a digital expert within the organization.
o Respond to external image and information requests (non-press or publication).
• 2–4 years of related working experience
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, art history, or similar
• Experience writing compelling marketing copy for social media, email marketing, and web and a basic understanding of best practices on these channels
• Familiarity with basic photo resizing and editing in Photoshop or a similar software
• Strong eye for design and imagery in the context of digital marketing platforms
• High level of organization and ability to keep track of multiple deadlines
• Strong editor’s eye, ability to generate and edit compelling marketing copy for multiple channels. Copyediting experience is a plus.
• Can-do attitude when it comes to learning new digital platforms and tools.
• Experience using social media and digital marketing reporting tools.
• A personal interest in art and culture is required, but experience within the “art industry” is not strictly necessary. We are looking for a candidate who can apply digital marketing expertise from any relevant field to the business.
• Photography or videography experience is a plus, but not required.
• Experience working with editing tools like After Effects, Premiere, or similar is a plus.
Please login to Art Frankly to learn more about this position and how to apply.