RUX STUDIOS seeks an outstanding Graphic/Marketing Design Coordinator with a passion for teamwork and for telling visual stories regardless of medium (digital, web, print, packaging, etc.). This person must have exceptional verbal and written communication + organizational ability as well as a keen aesthetic sense and attention to detail. They will work directly with the creative and marketing directors of Rux Studios to execute strategic marketing projects, as well as collaborate with the design, sales, and production departments which are all located under one roof.
• Coordinate and deliver content for various platforms for both internal and external use including digital (marketing collateral, website, magazine, social media, newsletters, animations, conferences, video, events), and print (proposals, submissions, presentations, invitations, brochures, maps, diagrams, logos, layouts, pitches, newsletters, infographics, advertisements, posters).
• Work with the principals, project managers, and technical staff to develop strategies and implement project plans.
• Provide general support for the marketing department.
• Graphics: High level of graphics capabilities.
• Communications: Ability to speak and write clearly.
• Design: High level of design sensibility.
• Organization: Ability to clearly organize documents and resources.
• Client/Customer Service: understanding of marketing as a service to the office.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university. Diploma or certification in Graphic Design Architecture, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in graphics/marketing
• Experience developing print and digital work, preferably in consumer products or related fields.
• Expert-level knowledge of full Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience operating web CMS and Newsletter platforms like Mailchimp.
• Ability to work in a Windows-based computer environment.
• Possess excellent layout skills.
• Creative, innovative and modern aesthetic.
• Ability to create new ideas and present new concepts.
• Ability to follow instructions and directions.
• The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
Please login to Art Frankly to learn more about this position and how to apply.