Bright is a global agency that nurtures passionate, gifted artists and authors. Seeking an Illustration and Animation Agent.
Illustration and Animation Agent Objective:
• Maintain and build on Bright’s Reputation.
• Develop, nurture, and support current artists, while recruiting new talent.
• Seeking, negotiating, and managing commissions, within the Bright Illustration division: editorial, adult publishing, advertising, marketing, and Animation.
Illustration and Animation Agent Description:
• Champion our artists, through creative development, support, and strategic direction, in order for them to succeed both artistically and financially.
• Onboarding new artists in line with industry trends, through reviewing agency submissions, and approaching artists found directly.
• Collaborating with other divisions of the agency to support artists wishing to work in other markets.
• Achieving pre-agreed monthly revenue targets, through pitching, selling, and closing deals in the relevant sectors.
• Managing projects between the artist and client from start to completion, overseeing schedules, and negotiating fees to get the best deal for the artist. Liaising with all parties to ensure smooth delivery of the commission.
• Being present on social media channels to attract and engage with new artists and clients.
• Maintaining and curating artist portfolios and creating new collections for the website.
• Growing the active client base within the industry.
• Deepening client and stakeholder relationships within the industry.
• Creating content for weekly campaigns and working with marketing support to ensure that the right contacts receive the campaign. Monitoring click-through on campaigns and following-up appropriately.
• Being a point of contact for artists and clients, ensuring queries are responded to in a timely and appropriate fashion.
• Attending company meetings and industry events as requested.
• Ensuring Sparklebox (Bright’s CRM and project management software) is kept up to date with all relevant project information.
Please login to Art Frankly to learn more about this position and how to apply.