Los Angeles Modern Auctions (LAMA), the leading auction house on the West Coast for modern and contemporary fine art and design, is seeking a full-time Consignment Services Associate to work under the direction of the Client Services Manager.
The Consignment Services Associate will be the primary point of contact with current and potential consignors related to their consignments to Los Angeles Modern Auctions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as primary point of contact with all LAMA consignors
• Liaise between consignors and LAMA specialists
• Generate Consignment Agreement documents for clients and specialists
• Arrange collections and deliveries of property; record incoming and outgoing property
• Input consignment data in LAMA databases
• Prepare Consignment Settlements
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum one year of experience in an administrative position
• Professional demeanor with the ability to handle high pressure situations
• Acute attention to detail
• Effective performance under accelerated deadlines and/or with last-minute assignments
• Adaptability to changing and competing priorities
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
• Excellent organizational and project implementation skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Must possess personal ownership and accountability for projects, goals, and outcomes
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office is necessary
• Knowledge of FileMaker Pro is an advantage
• Auction experience and or an arts-related experience is preferred, but not required
Modern Auctions, Inc., is an equal employment opportunity corporation. After 30 days of employment, employees may elect to join a company sponsored health and dental plan. LAMA also offers a 401(k) Plan for the exclusive benefit of all eligible employees.
How to apply
Create a free profile on artfrankly.com to apply for this job and more.