As a Marketing & Communications Manager to TEFAF, you will help execute the global marketing
communications strategy and translate the mission to the US markets and local NYC fairs. This
versatile and exciting role will act as a direct link to TEFAF’s core Marketing pillars:
• Communication (PR, exhibition communications)
• Media (design, advertising, catalogue, fair collateral)
• Content (digital communication, content creation, social media)
• Relationships (VIP, museum and sponsor relationships and cultural program)
In collaboration with the global team, you will work on the development and execution of the
communication strategy in the US markets supporting the fair. This includes internal and external
communications, exhibitor communications and special projects.
In collaboration with the global team, you will work on design and print production for our
catalogue, invitations, advertisements and promotional materials. This includes working with the
design team, working on pre-vetting imagery and getting sign off on proofs with exhibitors. In this
function you will also be developing and tracking the production calendar including all advertising
deadlines. Finally you will be the main point person for all other fair collateral.
In collaboration with the global team you will be the link between content production, selection
and being the direct link for NY and HQ. Also you will support the influencer and social media
You will assist with the local and global relationships program supporting on museum
relationships, track and manage invitation process (CIS), act as a link between all sponsoring
request and marketing execution, work on corporate events and support the cultural program.
This is a full time position located in New York City
This is a highly collaborative role requiring working with all our stakeholders both colleagues in NY
and NL as well an international collection of 90+ exhibitors.
• 3-5 years of experience in roles directly managing marketing and communication projects
incl print production
• Knowledge of print production process and requirements including paper stocks, ink
saturation, bleed areas, gutters, etc.
• Experience working in PR and communications
• Graphic design experience and skilled in the use of design software Adobe creative suites,
• Team player with a positive, can-do attitude
• Proficient in using technology such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite , Slack,
Email, BONUS: Asana (project management software)
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English additional language skills are a plus
• Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written and interpersonal
• Independent self-starter with ability to multi-task in a highly energetic and fast-paced ad
hands on environment
• Strict attention to detail
• Works well under pressure, proactive, adaptable and fast moving
TEFAF is an equal opportunity employer.