How To Apply
– All submissions must be made through submittable.
– Prints must have been completed within 12 months of the beginning of the open call. Meaning that works created before February of 2020 are NOT eligible.
– Artists who have exhibited in New Prints within the past 2 years (New Prints 2019/Summer, 2020/Winter, 2020/Summer, and 2021/Winter ) may NOT submit their work for consideration.
– Editioned prints, unique printed works, printed installations, printed-based artist’s books, print-based animations, mixed media works including print, and ephemeral formats are eligible.
– Photography or direct reproductions of other artworks, such as drawings or paintings, are NOT eligible.
– There is no maximum for work dimensions, though as IPCNY has limited wall space, size comes into play in the jurying process.
– Open internationally, no nationality requirements.
– Artists may submit up to 3 works. Publishers and presses may submit up to 3 artists, with 3 works per artist.