Art Money seeks a Sales Manager. The company empowers people to buy art, supporting culture and a sustainable creative economy. Using leading-edge fin-tech, we enable art buyers to pay overtime, and artists and galleries to increase sales through a win/win business model. We are a small distributed global team operating from London, Sydney, New York and California using tech to support our fast and agile work environment, and have a deep commitment to bringing positive change to the art market.
As Sales Manager you will work directly with galleries, auction houses, collectors and advisors and empower their sales/purchases using Art Money as a powerful sales tool/easy and smart way to buy art.This is a sales-driven client facing role requiring people skills, the ability to utilize your networks and an understanding of both primary and secondary art markets. Reporting to the Global Sales Director, you will be a key member of the team with hands on responsibility as well as the opportunity to grow professionally with the global business.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about making a difference and wants to play a key role in helping us make art more accessible.
You will probably have:
• Strong understanding and connection with commercial galleries
• Experience working with advisors & private collectors
• A strong personal network in NY and nationally
• A passion for positive culture change and a love of contemporary art
You must be and have:
• Experience selling to galleries and working with collectors as part of a fast-paced sales team in a mid-high level role (5 years minimum).
• A natural salesperson, with the ability to communicate value to clients and galleries
• Excellent pipeline management skills – comfortable with sourcing your own leads and taking galleries and clients through the full sales process
• A track record of successfully hitting and exceeding sales targets
• Hands on, a self-starter able to work without direct supervision
• Strong in execution and follow through, impeccable attention to detail
• Ethical, honest and trustworthy of the highest order
• Great at managing complex conversations and establishing trust with clients
• A team player , working well in small teams
• Digitally & technically adept
• Introducing the Art Money offer to East Coast galleries & sellers
• Convey the power of Art Money as a win-win sales conversion tool for galleries and sellers, leading to signed partnerships.
• Introduce Art Money to advisors and collectors
• Facilitate purchases and sales as required with the support of the local account manager + finance manager
• Meet agreed KPIs (partnership sign ups, activations, client sales)
• General Art Money support and evangelizing as required
What You Can Expect
• A culture of trust and openness where everyone can contribute and make a difference
• A hands-on role in a small, passionate and driven international team
• A fast paced, constantly changing environment
• Personal and professional growth
• A competitive salary plus bonus, full health insurance coverage and generous holidays & entitlements
• To be resourced with mobile & laptop
Please login to Art Frankly to learn more about this position and how to apply.