Bower Blue seeks a Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategist, in a part-time or freelance capacity.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The role is responsible for digital campaigns – with a particular focus on social media platforms – for our clients and our own platforms. Duties include:
• Coordinate with internal and external team members to analyze, formulate and execute comprehensive cross-platform digital strategies for organic and paid campaigns, including via social media, digital marketing and earned media (with media team members).
• Conduct social media audits and reports, including content recommendations and best practices.
• Track data and analytics to ascertain content engagement trends.
• Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and producers of digital content including copywriting, video and podcast production.
• Help increase followers and engagement on clients’ social media platforms.
• Manage content across all platforms, including email and web sites.
• Provide creative and technical support to clients.
In this role you’ll manage the development and promotion of Bower Blue’s new and existing clients’ digital content campaigns, working closely with our clients and content producers (and leveraging your own where apropos) under the supervision of our Managing Director. You will be responsible for working with the team to ensure that new content campaigns and related operations run as smoothly as possible, receive client feedback and approval and are delivered on deadline.
When partnering on projects with vendors, you will ensure that schedules and deliverables are communicated clearly and delivered according to the client needs and Bower Blue’s content standards.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism, digital media or a related field and evidence of a minimum of two years of digital content experience, agency preferred.
• A keen understanding of, interest in, and experience in the worlds of our core sectors (visual arts, architecture, and design) is preferable.
• Social media and digital campaign experience is essential.
• Superior writing and editing skills.
• Multimedia experience − especially proficiency in design, publishing, web, and audio and visual production tools − is preferred.
• Ability to work in a team and be innovative and enterprising.
Part-time compensation is competitive with freelance rates, with the possibility of moving to full-time.
Bower Blue (a division of Blue Medium, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, gender, sexuality or age.